Submission 757

Last year when I had my first year of high school me and my friends hung out a lot, one day one of the older kids (a guy) asked me to go out with him, I said,"I'm sorry but I don't really know you so no, sorry" very sincerely then he said,"good I wouldn't want to go out with a ugly and fat stupid sluty bitch like you anyways". Two weeks later people started calling me a slut,whore,ugly,fat,anorexic,fugly,retard, waste of space, useless , and a reject at first it didn't affect me but after 2 months it got to me. Eventually the physical abuse started, the 'jocks' would beat me up and the girls would slap me, pull my hair, dig their heels into me, etc. people started telling me to kill myself, honastly, I wanted to die, I wanted to make everything stop. My friends left me all alone, they joined in the torment and I isolated myself, I would read, do homework, I started cutting, I stopped eating because I thought I was fat, and I stopped trying to be a good person. One day I went to school and everyone left me alone, I thought I was lucky but of course I wasn't, at the end of the school day I was dragged into a class room (idk which one) they beat me so bad I had a limp for weeks, I blacked out and woke up in the hostpital alone of course, my parents were always working and they were often not home, I felt pathetic I was pathetic.

During breaks and the weekends I would get tormented through social media. I was just a broken and depressed person with no meaning for life.

I'm still being tormented and I still wanna die but who cares.

ADVICE: All I can say is don't bully people it hurts them.