Story 480

When I was in kindergarten, the whole class bullied me being too 'ugly' as I went to grade one they started calling me 'retarded' I fought back tears that killed me slowly in the inside. Half of me is dead already. As I grew up it got worst from retarded to idoit, foolish, ugly, gross, etc.

I changed schools when I went to grade 7, but the bullies still bullied me not just that, they pranked me, they left notes in my locker saying 'go kill yourself, ugly ' I lost it completely and started cutting, the more I cut myself, the more I cover up my body. No matter was season it is I still covered every inch of my body. Some people saw my cuts and called me an attention whore but what they don't know that every cut resembles how many times someone called me names.

I never told anyone since it will make things worst. I kept quiet as I slowly die in the inside. I acted like everything is fine by fake smiling or forcing out a laugh.

One day I opened my locker and it was cover with sticky notes and each one had a word on it like 'stupid' or 'gross' that's when I went home and tried to kill my self by taking random pills. The only thing I remember after I passed out is being in a hospital with everyone who bullied me. All of them said sorry but Im still not sure if they won't do it again.

What type of bullying did you experience?

Physical, teasing, and name calling

How old were you when the bullying started?

6 years old

Who bullied you?

My whole grade and other grades

How did you feel while you were being bullied?

Dead in the inside

How did you feel after being bullied?

Relieved

Have you told anyone you know that you were being bullied?

No

Why/why not?

I felt like it would make things worst

How long were you bullied for?

9.4 years

Are you still being bullied?

No, not anymore.