Story 344

Hi. I'm the girl from Story 303. If you don't know my story, please do read it. So, this is how it goes.

My aunt was very cold with me and my cousins didn't seem to accept me. All I could do was to read your lovely comments on my story, which made me feel so much better. The thing that bugged me was that I was homeschooled. But I wanted to have a normal teen life and being homeschooled isn't part of it. All I could really do is stay in my room and... Stay in my room. Besides that, I finally had a friend: my uncle. He helped me a lot and seemed to like me the way I was. But then, my cousins got jealous that their dad accorded so much attention to me that they took all my clothes and ripped it all. They destroyed my bed and dumped all my books. That was it. I felt alone again like this world is better off without me. I'm a mistake that I wanted to erase. A virus that you destroy. I walked to the bathroom and considered stabbing myself. I thought that it would be too obvious. So I walked to the forest beside my house and found a deep river. When I was about to jump in, a guy screamed at me to not do it. He started running towards me and hugged me. He was a stranger, but he saved my life. After some serious therapy and psychologie, I became happy again. Oh, and by the way, I got to know the guy that saved me and we started dating. My cousins got grounded and I got to go to school again. Now, my life can not be better and let me tell you that your comments helped me a lot. Thank you to all of you. :)