Story 451

Hey guys. I've haven't done this in a while (written something this large so there will be spelling errors).

Around sixth grade, my mom cheated on my dad, with my uncle. I know, it sounds disgusting. I still don't know how she managed to do that without grossing out. But my uncle wasn't my mom's brother. My aunt was my mom's sister so my uncle and my mom weren't related.

My mom moved us from the school I basically grew up in( it was a private school) and I wasn't a very social child so when my now divorced mom moved away, I managed to stay that way: shy and unsocial.

Seventh grade was the first time I went to a public school. It was absolutely horrible. I wasn't the type of child that relatively skinny,but not large either. I was just a .... plump. A round oval specimen that was hated in school.

Nobody talked to me, nobody even wanted to look at me, and I didn't know why.

My whole first year of public school was pretty much dull compared to eighth grade.

I came back to the same public school since my mom wanted nothing to do with the other side of town which was were my aunt and my cousins were living. We basically avoided each other, which wasn't hard to do.

I basically changed my look when I went to either grade. Instead of wearing same type of clothes I wore last year, I pleaded to my mom I wanted to change my style.

She agreed after a lot of begging.

When I went to school with my brand new clothes, people started calling me names.

Whore.

Slut.

Freak.

Just like her mother.

When I heard the last one, I was confused at first. Until someone was nice enough to talk to me, I asked why they told me that I was like my mother.

Apparently my mom slept with a guy's dad, and told everyone that my mom was a whore and a slut.

That's why it took a lot of begging to change my style of clothes.

Because my mother knew.

-----------------

It's now going to be my sophomore year of high school, and they keep calling the same even though I haven't touched a male guy.

I've started to cut myself and put myself without eating for days.

Nobody wants to listen to me.

I've thought a lot about suicide lately but not enough to actually do it.

What the hell do I do?

I've tried to contact to my cousins that live across town, which show that they're the only ones that care about my well being.

They're close but at the same time they're far away.

I don't know what to do.

Thank you for reading this.

I just wanted someone to at least hear me out.