Story 76

Well. In kindergarten we had a Hat Day. I wore a baseball team hat and the class didn't like that team. They started laughing at me when I said I liked that team. Then in 5th grade one of my 'friends' started controlling me. She only let me hang out with her and she started calling me names and made me let her copy off of my work. This went on for months but then we went to the guidance counselor and she moved a year later. Then again in 6th grade another one of my fake 'friends' started copying off of my homework and when we did projects I had to do all the work. I told her to stop and she didn't so I stopped being her friend. Again that year a boy called me fat and ugly. I ignored him but the words stung me like wasps. I went home, took out a piece of paper and pencil, and wrote my heart out that day (this was before I had wattpad) I still have those pieces of paper and I think they are one of my best works. Then this year when I have had wattpad this girl on here has been cyber bullying me. She has called me an a-hole, the b word, told me my books are horrible and that nobody likes them, told me to F off, told me to go to hel l, told me I only have fake friends and told me that nobody cared about me. I told her to stop and told her those words didn't hurt me. She then stopped.

I have pulled through all of this and can see a brighter future ahead. I stive to see that future one day and learned that words cannot hurt you unless you let them.