Story 60

I don't know if this does count as bullying, tho. I was the new kid in 6th grade that didn't love one direction. I think the whole thing started when I said that niall was cute, so there was this girl uh, Bully and she took me by my shirt and lifted me from the ground, saying that I had no right to say that. I stopped eating, and she told everyone. She took all of my friends in 6th grade.
In 7th grade, it was all okay at first tho, I had a lot of friends and no one really liked her at all but were still with her bc hypocrites. And she would send me texts calling me a loser, a dwarf, friendless, bulimic, etc. She said that I should not love myself, because I was really ugly, and that no one liked me, and I know that they did but it still hurt. She said that my mom didn't love me.
I would write on the blackboard just silly things, I would write things like (myname) is perfect. (Myname) is fab or just silly things like that, I mean I was 12. She would erase them all and write (myname) is a loser (myname) is a dwarf. And no one would stood up for me.
I didn't really care. Then, to the one direction thing, I've always liked them but I was always afraid to tell people, because I was afraid of her. And one day, I got tickets for their concert in another country, since they weren't coming to mine, and of course I went with my friends screaming and saying I was the happiest girl ever! She would say that no matter what I did, I will never be happy. I said that I was a good person, because I got close tickets. And she was like you know what? That doesn't make you special, you're nothing.
There was this time when one of my besties boyfriend was hugging her, so I was like wtf he has a girlfriend.
She beat me up, I mean, no. She would run after me and push me to the walls, or hit me in the head. But I was ok.
But then, I got depression, bulimia, i started cutting. I was in deep shit, and she would say that I will never have a boyfriend, that I looked like an 8 year old, that I was ugly, fat.. And what hurt the most is that when I told my mom that she called me fat, she was like oh okay. She never said I wasn't fat. I told my friends, they didn't call me fat, but they didn't say I wasn't. (I wasn't fat, I was underweight)
I threw up everyday, I thought committing suicide lots of times. I was perfectly fine with dying.
Then, one day she made me cry in front of everyone, she made all of my friends laugh at me. And none of the apologized.
It was all for 7th.
But then I got to 8th, she would make fun that I was sitting alone. She called me a loner. I didn't care, I hated her, she hated me, all fair. But she left school, saying that i was bullying her. I. That she was scared of me, because I cut myself! And I don't even know how she knew. And she told everyone. It was probably my deepest secret. And everyone knew, I got called to the psychologist, she told my mom... Luckily my mom already knew.
I don't know if this counts as bullying, because I did stood up for me. And, this is the thing that I've never told anyone: I've had nightmares when she would say those things again, and I won't stand up 4 myself. I would just nod and leave. And the worst is that that is what I would do if she came back. Because like it or not, I'm still scared of her. Legit scared. No matter if I looked tough, I was scared. Anyways, I'm okay now, I have lots of friends, and everyone likes me, I'm not cutting or throwing up anymore. I love my body, I'm confident. I'm happy.
I wanted to say, thank you for reading this. Thank you so much, and if you wanna talk to me, just leave a comment and I'll send u a message saying hi, haha, uh, stay strong everyone, it may seem like the end, but it's just the beginning of an awesome life. It doesn't get better, tho. You get better.
Hope you're okay, love you.

-A