Story 459

well we were good friends! we would play around like pushing each other. or punching each other on the arm ( friendly)! Then she took it too far by almost suffercating me on the bottem of the bus. I said stop it many times and sll she said was chill, we were just playing around. So ever since that day she would bully me! Like when i would sit at the front, when she got on she would take my zipper from my jacket and pulled it along with my jacket! I tried to get over it but i couldn't! 

What type of bullying did you experience? 

Teasing and kinda physical.

How old were you when the bullying started? 

7 around 8.

Who bullied you? 

My ex- friend .

How did you feel while you were being bullied? 

Like i would wish i would have amnesia everyday. From everything she did to me. I felt like no one would help all the would say is stick up for yourself but at that time i couldn't. ( same answer for after i was bullied) 

Have you told anyone you know that you were bullied? 

No i didn't , why because i really didn't have to talk to, my family would say things but they wouldn't help. 

How long were you bullied for? 

up to 3 years.

Are you still being bullied? 

no i now know that i can stand up for anyone who is being bullied!