Story 405

Okay so this goes back quite a while to first grade. The first time I came face to face with my bully. I don't remember exactly why she hated me or our first fight but she liked every guy I liked because she wanted to be better than me. But I'm not going to talk about that. I'm going to talk about one thing that has scared me for life. More than one occasion, my bully took away my best friends. One day my best friend and I got in a little fight. So we went to calm down. I have no idea what happened but my bully and my friend came stomping my way. It was horrible. She convinced her to hate me obviously because they hung out all the time after that and well... I was alone. Then two years later, in fourth grade, I had another best friend. We were REALLY good friends. But one I found out my bully had made friends with her as well. I was okay with it but then it came down to my bully making her choose. I don't remember what I said, but I remember them going off and whispering something. Then they came back and my best friend said to me "I choose her! She's not as annoying as you are and she'd give me whatever I want when I need it!" Then I began to cry. They left laughing. She turned another friend against me it all happened the same. Soon I was curious if I was good enough. I wondered if I was even a good person. I cried myself to sleep sometimes. Then two years ago in the 7th grade I nearly lost a really good friend. She was the first one to actually stay. It was great! She listened when I was crying. I remember her asking what my problem was with this girl. I told her everything. She cared and listened. This girl who bullied me I haven't seen in a while but she helped my gain my depression. The girl who stayed with me through it all is now my best friend. I still get scared that people will leave me. But she tells me that she won't. The girl who bullied me made some pretty dumb decisions is what I've heard. I know that I can be stronger now. I know this sounds childish and sad but it really hurt me. I thought that I wouldn't ever find any friends that would stay.