Story 181

Well my story started when I was in kindergarten, and ended there too. So you see, I never did pre-school, I was homeschooled and my mom was convinced that I was too smart. So I did K at home. Then she wanted to put me in school, so she put me with my age group. So off to kindergarten again. I knew everything and of corse, was labeled "NERD" and I actually still am. But I was the only one that could count to 100, spell brown, and so on. So my friend was even abusive to me. At playtime when she water to go somewhere ((I had and have extremely long hair that goes to my butt)) she would use my hair to drag me. But she was bullied too. and I remember we were sitting on a concrete slab and this girl (and this girl still irks me) came up with every other girl in the class, she called us, nerds, suck ups, teachers pet. Those names arnt bad now but, I was in kindergarten. And when I was crying or needed help I went to my REAL bestfriend. We actually started "going out" ((it doesn't count tho, we were 5)) we did until 2nd grade because he moved. beside the point. But also everyday when we would line up for lunch this boy would step on my toe or kick my heel. One day I bought new shoes with spikes on the bottom. and I stomped on his toe hard and kicked him in the shin. Never was I bullied again...