Submission 537

Everyone's different and that life, but for me that was hard to understand. My bullying expirence is a unique one. One that some people don't even consider bullying what do you think.

The summer before my 5th grade year I had a very controlling friend. She wanted everything and alot of times she'd be too lazy to do it herself. So she'd ask me. A few times doing things for your friends is normal until I started saying no. She would constantly ask me to do things that either I didn't want to or I've already done 10 times that day. She threatened me saying if you don't do it I'm going bite you. So she did she started biting me and on occasion slapping and hitting too. Her teeth would leave marks and she did it almost every time I would see her. She made me feel like I was useless like I wasn't worth anything. I thought it was normal to have punishment if you disobey. I thought it was normal to hurt yourself of you mess up. Eventually I told my two closest friends but 4 years later the friend who bullied me still doesn't know. Although she really only bullied me for 1-2 years she's left a mark on me by training my brain that it's okay to hurt myslef I have been for 2 years now and I haven't stopped. It all started with the idea from my "friend".