Story 447

First grade was when it started. I was sat there reading a book when Bully 1 came up to me and started kicking me in the stomach. I cried out but the teacher had left to speak to another teacher. Then Bullies 2&3 came over and joined in, which meant thrice the amount of pain. I went home and I had bruises on my stomach. It carried on all through school. I ended up moving to another school as to get away from them. It kind of worked. I never saw them again, but I was bullied for being a new girl, for being different, for not being like everyone else. I became depressed and suicidal, I self harmed and wished for my life to end, but however many times I tried, I could never just die. Throughout all of this I only one friend, she stuck by me until one day she got a boyfriend who was in the popular group so she changed, she abandoned me, I was all alone. One day I tried to OD but my mom walked in and saw everything, she took me to the doctor and he helped me, the bullies stopped, just one day they left me alone, I was so happy. My friend came back to me and she felt so bad for leaving, but I forgave her. I wanted to tell people my story so people know there is things to live for. Thanks for taking time to read my story. I hope it helps.