Story 327

It was the second semester of 6th grade. In my 5/10 class, me and my two best friends decided to play Truth And Dare. We dared each other a lot. I remember this one dare, and it still scares me a lot today. Since it was my turn to dare my best friend #2, I dared her to go to my crush and say "I like you...", 5 seconds say "Just kidding! I like you as a friend."

I was just joking around, but she actually did it. My crush thought it was kinda weird, how best friend #2 did that. As best friend #2 came back smiling, I realised that there were these girls looking at us, from the far corner of my class. "Hey, can we talk to you?" they asked to best friend #2. Best friend #2 went there and answered whatever those girls asked.

As best friend #2 came back, she told me that the girls wanted to talk to me. I was thinking "Why do they wanna see me?", but I went anyways. I walked up to them and asked "Hey what's up?". Bully #1 said "Naomi. Why the f**k did you ask best friend #2 to do that dare?" she asked. I was scared and nervous... I didn't know what to do.

My best friends just watched me, the other kids ingored me. "It was just a joke... I didn't know she actually was gonna do the dare." I said, trying to show them that I wasn't scared. "Did you know he has a girl friend?!" Bully #2 screamed at me. "I-I didn't know that..." I looked down. I was afriad I was going to cry, right in front of them.

They started talking about his girl friend, about me being stupid, etc etc. The girls then slapped me out of no where. I walked back to my friends. They asked me if I was okay, I smiled and lied, "Yeah... I'm okay." It was scary to me because I never was bullied like that.

I kept looking at the girls in fear... I kept thinking "What are they gonna do next?" I putted my head down, covered my face with my hair, and just cried. "Hey? Naomi? What's wrong?" Best friend #1 asked. I told her everything. I told her that I was scared of them, that they slapped me, etc etc.

And then suddenly all of the kids in my 5/10 class came up to me, asking me if I was okay. "Do I look okay?" I thought to myself. The girls who bullied me came up to me, and asked if I was right. I screamed, "Don't touch me!" There was silence, and finally the teacher noticed what happend. The teacher asked me to step outside of the class, so I can calm down.

As I walked outside of the classroom, I heard people laughing, snickering at me. "Oh great..." I said. Best friend #1 came out to and sat with me. She hugged me and that made me even cry more. The teacher came out and started asking me questions. I told her that me, Best Friend #1 and #2 were just playing truth and dare (you know the rest.) "I'll have them talk to the principal tomorrow." She said, "Naomi, I'll call your dad to pick you up. I'll let you go home early today." The teacher smiled and hugged me.

After the bully incident happened, I still was bullied. But even though I was bullied, I had my friends. But things started to get out of hand. I started cutting myself... I had always thought of killing myself. Just a couple of months ago, I tried hanging myseld in the bathroom... But it made me think of my friends. So I didn't do it.

Hello... I'm Naomi. I'm sorry if my story was too confusing, boring, off topic, etc etc.