Submission 908

Q: What type of bullying did you experience (cyber bullying, teasing, name calling, physical altercations, etc.)?

A: Teasing and name calling

Q: How old were you when the bullying started?

A: Around 5-6 years old

Q: Who bullied you (please be vague by using terms such as old friend, classmate, neighbor, etc.)?

A: Old friends then classmates

Q: What would the bullies say or do to you?

A: They would call me lots of names about my race, height and accent

Q: How did you feel while you were being bullied?

A: Depressed, sad and worthless

Q: How did you feel after being bullied?

A: Still the same as while I was being bullied

Q: Did anything help you cope with that feeling?

A: Nope

Q: Have you ever self-harmed and/or fallen into a state of depression as a result of being bullied?

A: I have never self-harmed but right now I am in a state of depression. I have thought of suicide but I'm waiting to see if I get bullied in high school.

Q: Have you ever contemplated suicide as a result of being bullied?

A: Nope, I don't know about high school though

Q: Have you told anyone you know that you were bullied?

A: After about 4-5 years. Never told my parents of my friends. I would just say that I was rarely being bullied

Q: Why/why not?

A: When I tried, I just choked up. I was only 5 years old, I thought it would all pass away, I thought I would grow and lose the accent. I never did though (well I did grow but I'm still very short/small).

Q: How long were you bullied for?

A: 6-9 years at the most

Q: Are you still being bullied?

A: A little bit. I still hear people talking about my size, race and accent. They don't think I can hear them but I hear every single word that comes out of their mouth about me.

QUESTION: What if I get bullied in high school?

Should I tell my parents about my depression? It has been more than 2 weeks. When I was little, I was also very sad even if I acted happy. I just realized that maybe I have depression when I got in a fight w/ one of my friends. I just felt even sadder.

ADVICE: Stand up for the other victims even if u are getting bullied. Idk abt the rest cause I'm still trying to figure out how to get ppl to stop tlking bad abt me.