Story 187

We sometimes wonder "Why are we so different?". I'm not here to talk about what I've been through, because what happened in the past should be kept in the past. I'm here to help all those bullied people.

You're beautiful no matter what. You are an amazing person, even with your scars. And always remember that everything should end with you being happy and accepting reality.

One day, someone'll love you for the beauty you hold within. One day, you'll be the person you dreamt of becoming. Do you know what will happen to the bullies?

They'll live a life of misery and will always be hated. I've always been against bullying, but sometimes bullies approach from a background or painful experience that made them who they are. Of course, there isn't any reason that allows those kind of people to bully others.

Some bullies change into good people. It isn't a crime to admit of your bad deeds, but it is a fault if you continue sinning.

People change. The past is in the past. Be hopeful.

P.S.: If you've ever thought of suicide, or you ever want to die, just take that thought off your head. Every person was created in this world to live and worship God, and God, alone, knows the time of our death.

Hope this has helped♡