Submission 536

In 6th grade I moved to a boarding school. My mom and dad travel alot that's why.

My first day I focus on making friends and my good first inperssion. Just because I wore glasses ment I was a nerd. I'm a nerd and I'm proud of who I am. I had a friend. She was like my bff .

Until A guy started bulling me. He started calling me a slut, worthless and other names. My own bff turned her back on me she betrayed me. She told everyone my secrets and the whole school started bulling me. They called me lesbian.

But boarding was a living hell. The girls would gang up on me and beat me up and I became suicidal. I wanted to kill myself so bad.

I would cry everyday. They would say I was a creep. At lunch I would sit alone. People would trip Me or give Me bruises.

The matron became my best friend. She was always there for me. She healed my bruises, made me laugh. She was a mother to me. Until. .....😢😢😢😢😢😢😭😭

She had died from cancer. It was my worst nightmare. I was the only one who cried. The others didn't care. No one cried😢😢........

The teachers didn't care. She was the only one who cared.

I miss her. I will always remember her.

No one knew about the bulling until I told my mom and dad. For once in a lifetime they started acting like a real parents . They asked me if we wanted to move and I said yes. We moved to London and my parents have a job that doesn't include moving around the world.

I started a new school and everyone is so nice.

I'm happy now and I've been going through therapy and that's my story