Submission 687

Im not sure where to start. Ummmmm....... sorry whenever i start writing my mind goes blank. I guess it started when i was 9. I dont remember much. But when i was in 3rd grade i was reading at a high school level. Go for it. say "weirdo" "wow" "freak" "nerd alert" im used to it. Then it kinda died down. But then in 6th grade it got REALLY bad. by really bad i mean to the point where i almost killed my self. In my school once you hit 6th grade you get a shool issued laptop. I was obsessed woth minecraft. But then. my favorite game became my nightmare. 2 girls. Can i call them B1 and B2? hope so! B1 started it. That sounds childish but i promise its true. My best friend asked me if i liked her MC (minecraft) skin and to be honest. So I told her i dont really like it. She went all crazy girl on me. then B1 started calling me "Rude to my friends and that i dont deserve them" B2 then started saying the same thinggs and time went on i avoided minecraft for a while. All is well mostly. I still get bullied but not as much. 

Message to everyone: Everyday someone suffers. Someone thinks they arent good enough. Everyday the victims of bullying paint a happy face on even though underneath they are suffering. Be nice, save a life. Give someone a compliment. It might be the one thing that keeps them from skipping a meal, cutting, or even commiting suicide.

What type of bullying did you experience (cyberbullying, teasing, name calling, physical altercations, etc.)?

Cyberbullying teasing name calling

How old were you when the bullying started?

9 i think. But it got really bad around age 11

Who bullied you (please be vague by using terms such as old friend, classmate, neighbor, etc.)?

a so called best friend. Classmates, neighbor, my cousin

What would the bullies say or do to you?

fat, worthless, stupid, anorexic, and many lther names i dont think should be repeated on the internet

How did you feel while you were being bullied?

worthless and stupid

How did you feel after being bullied? 

still worthless

Did anything help you cope with that feeling?

writing, reading, Instagram (having the support i needed)

Have you ever self-harmed and/or fallen into a state of depression as a result of being bullied?

no

Have you ever contemplated suicide as a result of being bullied?

yes

Have you told anyone you know that you were bullied?

yes

Why/why not? 

Because it was really bad. But they didn't believe me

How long were you bullied for? 

3 or more years

Are you still being bullied? 

yes.