Submission 646

Hiii

I want to start off by saying I was very shy.

When I first started middle school I was okay because I had my friends by my side.

But one of my best friends drifted apart from the rest of us .

That's were it all started...

She started becoming popular and yeah.

So in the middle of the school year I was walking down the hall and her and her friends were walking in my direction and when they got to me she pushed me into one of the lockers and called me ugly.

After that, people would tease me and calling me

Ugly

Fat

Stupid

***

Then in seventh grade I made an Instagram and reactivated my face book and they would comment stuff like :

Whore

Slut

Bitch

On all of them.

Okay I know you guys are probably wonder why "slut" its because I started dating her "crush" Witch I didn't even know. And that's how the cyberbulling started. How did the bulling start at all I don't really know.

Eighth grade

That's where It got worse

My ex-bff and her "friends" Then started calling me a 'thot' Along with other names and it became unbearable And I started feeling worthless I know sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt.But These hurtful words were coming from some one who was my best friend and new all my flaws.

And so I told the principal and my parents and ended it all

Thank you for reading my story I know its boring and I kinda wasted your time but thanks for listening ♥ 

What type of bulling did you experience?

Teasing Name calling cyberbulling.

How old were you when the bulling started?

I was 12 years old

Who bullied you?

Old friends classmates etc

How did you feel?

I felt horrible I felt like I was nothing worthless discussed ugly. Etc

Have you ever contempted suicide as a result of being bullied?

No, buytI thought about it. Some times I felt like I just wanted to die.

Have you ever told anyone you know that you were bullied why/why not?

At first I kept it to myself because I didn't think it Was that big a deal. But after two years it kept going. So I told my friend . and she told me I have to stand up for myself. I said that I will tell my parents but I didn't. An the bulling kept going. Worst mistake ive ever made!! But after a few more months of hell. I finally reported The bullies.

How long were you bullied?

Three almost 4 years

Are you still being bullied?

No, gladly, if you are being bullied you are not alone speak up and speak out!! It helps a lot ♥

Thanks for listening😀😀💚💙❤❤