Story 192

My bullying began at the age of 11, I was always different. I dressed differently and acted in a different way, I never had many friends, only one good friend, whom I am still friends with to this day. The bullying started simpler, name calling, teasing.

"You little emo."

"What? Do you cut yourself under all that?"

It all was like that until 9th grade then it began getting worse, I would skip school, fake being sick. My first day there I was standing alone when a boy approached me, he was kind at first, invited me over to be with his friends and I obliged. Later into the week I began to like him a lot, we started dating, he took my virginity. My feelings slowly developed for him even more even after finding out it was a dare from his friends. I felt as if I deserved everything that happened to me, I was raped and abused several times. I turned to sex for comfort and love and I became pregnant at 14. The baby changed my life and I was very excited but the abuse continued. I tried to defend myself, act happy, smile. I told no one, I was played by another certain person many times until I gave up. I had my daughter and was extremely happy, she was my true love.

As weeks went by I began to get depressed, I would self-harm in any way possible, which also began at the age of 11. I had attempted suicide 3 times and one day someone found out and turned me in. I was sent away for 4 months and I found out I have Boarderline Personality Disorder, while there I learned I could do better, so much better for myself and my daughter. When I was released, I went and received my GED and began in cosmetology school later that summer. I had a rough rode ahead and there were many times I wanted to quit. I have made it very far, I graduated and go to take my licensing test in 3 days. My beautiful daughter will have a birthday very soon and i have a wonderful fiancé. The bullying continues but I have a whole different mind set for everything and everyone.

Don't give up.