Story 17

It wasn't really like bullying, but it had the same effects on me.

There was this girl, I'm not going to say her name, but no one liked her. When we started talking, we became friends. She wasn't in any of my classes, so I had no idea how she treated people. The next year, she was in most of my classes. In "cores" ,as we called combinded periods, we would talk. She knew that I was vegan, but whenever I talked about meat to another person she would istantly jump in rudly stating the fact that I am vegan. Multiple times I would cry for the fact that she was always calling me sensitive, and insulting me, and other people. So, I cut my self off from her. Another thing she did, was even if I wasn't friends with her, she would come sit with the people I sit with, and they would get really annoyed. I would too because she just is really irritating. She has a funny way of walking, on her toes, sliding on the floor. Her clothes were always too tight, and when she sat, if you were behind her... yeah.

Then came this other girl.

She is one of the nicest people you could imagine. But hey! She's real! She saw that I was in a crisis and came and scooped me up back into reality. She showed me what a friend looks like, which was what the other girl is not. Her bestie is a girl with style and humour. Both of them helped, and are helping me, so much right now. I owe so much to them. They helped me soooooooo much!