Submission 717

What type of bullying did you experience (cyberbullying, teasing, name calling, physical altercations, etc.)?

1. Teasing, Name calling, and physical altercations.

How old were you when the bullying started?

2. I was nine when this started.

Who bullied you (please be vague by using terms such as old friend, classmate, neighbor, etc.)?

3. Best friends and classmates.

What would the bullies say or do to you?

4. They would talk behind my back, telling my best friends lies about me. Telling the teachers I did something to them so that I would get yelled at. They would tell everyone to run away from me at recess and lunch, Ect.

How did you feel while you were being bullied?

5. That I didn't know what was happening. I guess I felt, confused.

How did you feel after being bullied? Did anything help you cope with that feeling?

6. I don't know. It hasn't stopped. Art, music, and track helped me out.

Have you ever self-harmed and/or fallen into a state of depression as a result of being bullied?

8. I fell into anxiety.

Have you ever contemplated suicide as a result of being bullied?

9. I've thought about it, but I wanted to see if I would ever be happy. (Which I am.)

Have you told anyone you know that you were bullied?

10. Ive never told anyone.

How long were you bullied for?

11. Nine to twelve.

Are you still being bullied?

12. Not as much but yes I still am.

My story isn't the worst. I'm just doing this to help me with my anxiety. I'm not a perfect writer, but it makes me calm down.

QUESTION: How can I tell someone about my anxiety?