Story 221

What type of bullying did you experience (cyberbullying, teasing, name calling, physical altercations, etc.)?

I experienced name calling and physical bullying.

How old were you when the bullying started?

I was in 7th grade, so 12 years old.

Who bullied you (please be vague by using terms such as old friend, classmate, neighbor, etc.)?

This is a bit weird but... I was bullied by my inner voice, and I still am. Also by a few former friends.

How did you feel while you were being bullied?

Worthless. Like there wasn't a meaning to my existence. And fat. Horrendously ugly.

How did you feel after being bullied?

Like I should have ended my life or never had been born.

Have you told anyone you know that you were bullied?

Yeah. My bestfriend

Why/why not?

Because I trust her.

How long were you bullied for? Are you still being bullied?

Uh, for around a year and I'm still being bullied.

I'd just like to say that even though you have every reason to hate your bully, you really shouldn't. They probably have horrible, terrible things in their lives and need release. Make peace, or make them leave you alone. Love your enimies.

Also, I love every single one of you. You are beautiful. Even if you are a boy.