Story 355

Currently I'm 14 but my bullying started when I was seven in grade 3, my best friend was kinda friends with everyone and we lived by each other so we took the bus together well one time she got mad at me for sitting with my older brother instead of her so she told the other kids that I threatened to steel her stuff (which I never did) well there just so happens that the kids she told had told everyone else in grade 3 so they were mad at me for this lie then after alittle bit It never got better but my "best friend" kept making up more lies and worst lies to get them all to hate me more I don't know what she told them but I was sitting with my brother on the bus when she started crying then she went to one of my classmates that rode the bus with us and I don't know what she said but I heard the BULLY 1 start singing a song I heard my name so I got curious I listened and I heard this (the blank space is my name) goes to the tune of joy to the world "Joy to the world ___s dead we barbequed her head" it goes on but I would rather not teach people the song. When I heard BULLY 1 sing this I freaked out I started crying and started to yell at them (I was 7 and what they did scared me) so the next day after everyone treated me horribly they were all mumbling the song when I walked by. Small things like that happened then in grade 4 is when it really started getting bad rumours had been spread and the teacher put my right right beside the worst bully he called me fat and at track same time anorexic he told me to kill myself multiple times and my ex best friend kept making it worst and worst in grade 5 I kept trying to Make new friends but they said thing like wait here we promise to be right back then they ditched me and that happened over and over again in grade six I had had enough Alot more had happened but I don't really want to explain it all. It just got worst and worst and worst over the years I'm going into grade 10 now.