Story 188

In about year 8 I was a really depressed person I rarely came to school or anything. Then one day a new girl showed up at the school and I instantly wanted to be friends with her. We because really fast friend. After about three months she asked me why I was so depressed, so I told her everything. I felt better after that and was kind of happy I had someone to talk about it with.

Then this girl ( I'm going to call her girl1 ) she started talking to me and the new girl and I wanted to be friends with her. But after a while things changed girl1 became extremely rude and she started picking on me ( I'm going to call the new girl friend ) and my friend just ignored it like she wasn't doing anything wrong

Then one day me and girl1 had this big fight and my friend comforted me and said that girl 1 doesn't like me because I'm fat. We finally got that resolved and me and girl1 just never spoke.

Then me and my friend started having little spats here and there. You could already tell that she loved drama. I on the other hand don't because I've had enough drama in my life. The pattern kept on repeating and repeating.

I finally decided that enough is enough so I told her that I didn't think we could be friends anymore. She became outraged she started fighting with me over text. Then she ask to Skype call me she wouldn't stop texting me unless I did. So I skyped called her and she started calling me names and then hung up. I sent a text asking why she would say that and that it was not needed. She then relied with I don't know what you talking about you have no proof that I said that. Sh wanted to Kyle call me again and again wouldn't stop texting me about it so I called her on Skype and asked her what she wanted. And she replied with I'm going to make you life a living hell and your not going to forget it. What she didn't know is I recorded the whole thing.

After that she started threatening to tell what I told her and post it online. I begged her not to do it.

She did. Couple of my friends saw it and whenever we speak we get awkward.

The next morning my mother went to the police I took pictures of all the texts and what she posted. Then they called her into the police station aswell and they let her off with a warning.

Legit that night she did it again. They said to her if she ever does it again that she will be charged.

After around a year she is now back at my school and she has been making friends with my friends just to spite me.