Submission 672

This my not be as bad or important as other stories but this I mine.

In 2nd grade, I was weird I would admit that but I was nice and caring too. People would see me do some weird like eat paper or pick my nose or eat erasers and they would not sit by me because of it. It didn't bother me much but I was a little mad because in 2nd grade everyone else did the same thing. Throughout 2nd grade everyone didn't sit with me but that was fine, I sat alone anyways. When 3rd grade came around in became hard for me. Now the little friends I had turned against me and called me names. They made up a game called the "(my name) touch". No one wanted to be it so no one even came close into touch or talking to me. In 4th grade, I moved to Utah to be with my mom. I did good, I got a boyfriend but in 4th grade we just wanted the title of boyfriend and girlfriend. After 1 1/2 years I moved back and went to the same elementary school. 5th grade was cool but a little name calling here and there I told my parents and they told the principle about past and present bulling. 6th grade was a lot harder, I had lots of friends but they were faking it just to get personal info about me. I didn't show it but it was and to have pay back I stole the bullies' things, I even stole an iPhone, but I stopped after I told my parents again and the teacher talk about it with everyone, I gave the phone back. Middle school was awesome and it still it. 7th grade I had lots of friends and boys asking me out. I was happy, I was awesome, I was popular. I am in 8th grade now and I moved to a different city but I miss my friends. I love reading on wattpad and watching teen wolf and supernatural, so everything got better after I told someone.

That's it. I know it wasn't good or important but I just wanted to help stop bulling so kids don't turn out like I was in 6th grade.