Submission 752

let me just start out by saying, i've never ever been the most popular one or the prettiest girl.

i mean, people know my name but most of the time, i'm ignored, stared at, laughed at, and lots more. i have been called "annoying" to my face and without my knowing. i have had people turn their backs on me because they were scared for their own reputation and place on the social chain; i have had others talk about me behind my back. when it's about me, rumors spread like wildfire.

on october 28, 2014, i was asked out by the most amazing guy ever. he was there for me through thick & thin. the drama at school & the extension of drama at my house, with my mother & her on-off boyfriend. our relationship went on for eight months, & it would have been a year this 28th. however, for the five-hundredth time, i moved! he was upset & wouldn't really say anything. we kinda simultaneously broke it off. i ranted so much to my best friend, my wifey, my everything. she was always there & she still is.

i'm going to a new school now, & i surround myself with the kindest, funniest people i know. i always have. of course, i'll never replace those i left behind & hold them deep in my heart. they don't have to worry, they're always going to be right by my side.

i've never cut, forced myself to starve, or anything like that. perhaps, yeah, i dunno the worst of it. this may sound like total cheeseballs but you need to do it: stay positive. even if 3/4 of you feels like the darkest depths of the ocean, you gotta keep that 1/4 like sunshine. just some advice for y'all.

if you'd like more advice or just a friend, private-message me. i love y'all. stay beautiful & positive!

// @prismaticpizza //

ps: this is amazing what this book does :')