Story 442

I know how it feels to be bullied because I have been and still am being bullied... It wasn't too bad up until 6th grade, I got death threats, I lost so many friends to rumors... It was horrible. In 7th grade, I tried committing suicide. The bullies never care because they wanted me to die... These threats still continue today and sometimes but rarely by my brother. In 8th grade (this past year) someone spread a rumor around my school saying I cut myself and that I'm an attention hog (I would say something explicit but I won't.) I lost more than half my friends to that and more people began bullying me. The teachers didn't do crap... I couldn't help it, if I was being bullied so much, then why not just end my pain... Which ended up with me in the hospital... Horrible! It wasn't until a couple months ago that I realized that life is precious... I learned this through my friend who has turned into my very lucky girlfriend. She taught me that there will be haters in life, there will be tough times and there will be pain... We just have to go through it, everyone does. I just want to say I love everyone of you, stranger or not, you guys are precious and I do hope you realize that...

~TriArcane