Story 115

Hey guys it's -angelhuntress- again.

So the bullying has started again for me. It's getting harder and harder for me to deal with it this time because now they have started picking on my friends. And that's not ok with me. It started last week in math class. They started throwing rubber shavings at me and paper and pencils and everything. I got sick of it so I stood up and told them to **** ***. The teacher was out of the room at the time. They all laughed at me and when the teacher came back in she went off at me. So I said and I quote "I'm going to grab my shit and leave" she told me to stay where I was because she wanted me to do the best I can and I laughed at her because of everything that I have gone through. She said bullying wasn't anything major and that I should ignore it. So I grabbed my bag slipped the strap onto my shoulder stood up looked at my best friend my boyfriend and then I turned to miss. The whole class quiet now.

"You think that bullying is nothing major well I can fucking assure you that it is so you can shut up. I'm sick of you doing this and saying that it isn't anything major and that I should just get over it. I have been bullied since kindergarten and when my sister goes on student exchange for ten months it will be great because I won't be here and when she comes back I'm leaving this hell hole and going to the same school she will be going to" I then gave her the finger and went to the door.

I opened the door and turned to my class "fuck you all" I said as I slammed the door and walked to the main quad. I had about ten minutes left of class so I sat down and waited.

When the bell rang my friends came down and sat with me but I wanted to be alone so without a word I left.

I only speak to my friends and my boyfriend now. My boyfriends ex is sending me hate mail. I don't know how she got my number but she got it so.

I have thought about suicide but why would I let them win.

When I grow up I want to be an author and write about everything. I draw anime and I think I'm really good at it. I am a dramatic person but only with people that I trust.

I still get teased for the following things:

My red hair

My braces

Drawing

Reading

Writing

My glasses

My height

My freckles

My scars

My music taste (in hearts wake. Amity affliction. 5sos. Taylor swift. Avril Lavigne. Ariana grande. Justice crew. Katy perry. Nightcore. Lindsey Stirling. Five finger death punch. Dead by April. Pink)

The clothes I wear (even tho it's the school uniform -_-)

I wear make up as a mask because of my past. (Only mascara and maybe eye liner)

So yea I'm used to it. Please don't suffer in silence like I did.

Tell someone.