Submission 566

When I was 8, I made friends with these 3 girls. They were all really nice but their other friend hated me. Whenever we would play games like 'Monster High' she would try to push me out of them, leave me all by myself and I didn't like it. I tried the best I could to ignore her but I just couldn't.

(2 years later)

When I was 10, we went on a school trip (in March) to the deep in Hull, England and me and my best friend sat together on the coach. On the way their, the girl and her new friends and cousin kicked our seats. They'd forever call us names and it didn't get to us. It really started on the way back to school. It was over an hours drive so my best friend pulled out her notebook and we began to draw random things. The girl saw us and she began to pester us along with some of her mates and her cousin. They decided to call us even worse names and would constantly tease us. They decided to through paper over our heads and they wrote mean things on them. In the end I turned around and kicked her shin really hard. Me and my beSt friend were streaming with tears. We got the better end of the stick in the end though.

(April)

So one of the girls friends got in on it. I was casually drawing in my notebook on a bench in the school yard. She came up to me and snatched my pen out of my hand so I said give it back and she asked me why it was so special so I said that my grandad gave it to me. She threw the pen on the floor. I was really mad now. She asked if it was ten grandad that had recently died from cancer. Yes it was. She said something that really hurt my feelings. She said "Well at least my grandad hasn't got cancer." I ran of crying grabbed the pen from her hand and stormed away. It felt awful that day and I never will forget it.

(June/July 2015)

My old bully moved away. I was really happy. My life would be better and everything. I had gotten back my Instagram account and was excited to see what DMs my friends had sent me. There were over a hundred from my good friend, let's call her M. M sent me this picture and it was about a recent argument on wattsapp that I had been apart of. Not in the argument, just the group chat. My best friend had a boyfriend at the time and M had questioned the fact that they were Still together. I stood up for my best friend and got this fired back in my face,

"Well at least my boyfriend hasn't left me for Italy. Fuck off." That's what M had written on the dm. She blocked us all but would continuously get her mates to do the dirty work. I finally ended it and told her what she had become. It ended then and she was still to go to the head masters office.

After 3 years of picking on and Bullying, the best solution is ignorance.