Submission 603

I love and care for you all, I wish I could help everyone. But I can't. It really depressed me to read a chapter from someone being physically bullied. It said after it was submitted he/she would suicide and I fell in shock. (Again) Instead of my inspirational speech I told her I would help her, because I will help anyone who needs it.

The reason I said "again" is because I have a back story. I had a friend, she was..... Abused by her parents or something like that. She was kind to me. (As I said before I put lots of trust into new friends) But then I noticed she cut. Every day. Instead of asking what's wrong I got too caught up in why she cut because it scared me. A lot.

She told stories of how her parents called her a bit*h and how her 26/36? Year old boy friend was a trucker. (She was only 16) So I became afraid of her. But I still talked to her.

One day she ran away from home. I thought she was out sick, I was way wrong. Later I got the news that she suicided and I wanted to break into tears. I was so dumb to not notice she wanted help. She was a strong girl, I miss her so much. I wish I could see her again, I know I might not. 😢

So please, if you want someone to talk to about something, Anything at all, feel free to ask me! Please don't go to what you think is the last resort! Because it's not! It's only a one way ticket to much more pain and suffering. Remember, you are strong and alive! DO NOT TAKE THAT AWAY! Talk to someone you know you can really trust. Please!

I would rather get bullied than anyone else. Even if it means adding to what I have.

I miss her so much. 💙

I support people to save lives! Not just to give comments. Lots of people think I don't understand, Yes I may not have been through it but it doesn't mean I don't know how it feels. I have tried too inspire people to encourage and help people. It means a lot to me too see people telling others to stay strong and help save lives because I can sleep better at night knowing that....

I inspired people to save lives.

Thank you so much.