Story 41

What type of bullying did you experience (cyberbullying, teasing, name calling, physical altercations, etc.)?

1. Teasing, and disrespect

How old were you when the bullying started?

2. around 9 years old and I currently feel blatantly disrespected by an old friend  

Who bullied you (please be vague by using terms such as old friend, classmate, neighbor, etc.)?

 3. Both instances are/were old friends

How did you feel while you were being bullied?

 4. Confused, Offended, Hurt ( in both cases )

How did you feel after being bullied?

 Confused, Offended, Hurt ( in both cases )

Have you told anyone you know that you were bullied?

5. My Parents ( in both cases I eventually told them sometimes the person was called out sometimes they weren't/aren't)

Why/why not?

 6. Confused as to why they would act like that, I felt the need for their correction but not as strongly as the authority figure would take the situation as, annoyed, fed up, frustrated

How long were you bullied for?

 7. I was picked on for about 3 year by the same person we would always end up doing something where we would see that same family and there was always an issue/argument/dispute that went on between the person and I she was about 21/2 years older

Are you still being bullied?

My current situation is tricky I just don't feel respected by the person and they consider me a friend but they keep doing rude and blatant things that just don't settle right with me my other friends who hang around him began to notice but again we just always seem to end upin a common place and sometimes conversation with them is OK but other times it's a loaded bomb for me. 

PS: I don't really know if this counts as being "bullied" (I saw/see these people about1 time to 2x's a week) to but I felt the need to come and write about it because even the smallest things can do the most damage.