Submission 815

What type of bullying did you experience?

Name calling, teasing.

How old were you when the bullying began?

15 or 16.

Who bullied you?

A boy who I thought was my best friend.

What would the bullies say or do to you?

They would call me gay, cheerleader, they would talk about me behind my back, they would say things about me to my other friends that they shouldn't have said, they made me loose trust in people.

How did you feel while you were being bullied?

At first, it didn't bother me, but then that's when I realized they really thought that about me, that they thought I was gay when I wasn't.

How did you feel after you were bullied?

Miserable, Depressed.

Did anything help you cope with that feeling?

Writing.

Have you ever self-harmed and/or fallen into a state of depression as a result of being bullied?

I feel into a great depression, and I still have that feeling because anymore I feel like the people I love don't love me or the people who I want to be friends with don't want to be friends with me.

Have you ever contemplated suicide as a result of being bullied?

No, I would never do that to my family, because I've seen how it affects a family and I would never want that for them.

Have you told anyone you know that you were being bullied?

My parents and my cousin, because I wanted to know what to do,

How long were you bullied for?

Maybe a year.

Are you still being bullied?

No, but people are still making rumors about me.

QUESTION: How can I forgive him? And what do I say to my unsuspecting friends who care about me? How do I tell them hes fake?

ADVICE: When you feel like someone your friends with is really just fake, go with your gut, its not worth it. Because having a friend who really does care, is better then having a fake friend who bullys you.