Submission 712

What type of bullying did you experience (cyberbullying, teasing, name calling, physical altercations, etc.)?

1) Teasing, name calling, somewhat physical, etc.

How old were you when the bullying started?

2) I was at least nine when it all started (School) but much younger when it came to my family, I guess.

Who bullied you (please be vague by using terms such as old friend, classmate, neighbor, etc.)?

3) It was a majority, none were friends, some were family.

What would the bullies say or do to you?

4) I was called a lot of things regarding my appearance/body, made fun of for my interests, gossiped about.

How did you feel while you were being bullied?

5) I honestly felt like dying, or disappearing. Worthless, insignificant, and unwanted.

How did you feel after being bullied? Did anything help you cope with that feeling?

6) I watched YouTube, write down how I felt, or called my best friend.

Have you ever self-harmed and/or fallen into a state of depression as a result of being bullied?

7) Attempted and yes, I fallen into a state of depression in the result of the bullying.

Have you ever contemplated suicide as a result of being bullied?

8) I thought of killing myself a lot of times. Never went through with it, and I will try not to ever go through with it.

Have you told anyone you know that you were bullied?

9) Yes, it resulted in nothing. No change.

How long were you bullied for? Are you still being bullied?

10) It's been going on for a long time, rapidly increasing the intensity each year that goes by of it. It's still going on.