Story 122

I broke up with my boyfriend of 8 months on our 8 months and the next day everything change he called me a whore would follow me around the school after hours harassing me. Then my two best friends one who was more of a sister started in and started calling me a whore, making gaging noises anytime I walked by, threw food at me. As the days went on anybody I considered a friend was doing it. Bully1 my sister like friend started threatening me all the time texting me nonstop harrasing, threatening me. The school wouldn't help at all. The police wouldn't. I eventually found a way to make it stop by getting a protection order and every thing but it all went on for 5 months and I even had her mom who was like my second mom doing it to.

What type of bullying did you experience (cyberbullying, teasing, name calling, physical altercations, etc.)?

Cyber, name calling.

How old were you when the bullying started?

15

Who bullied you (please be vague by using terms such as old friend, classmate, neighbor, etc.)?

Ex, 2 (ex) best friends, most people I considered friends.

How did you feel while you were being bullied?

Suicidal, worthless, depressed

Have you told anyone you know that you were bullied?

Yes

Why/why not?

It helped me cope.

How long were you bullied for?

5 months

Are you still being bullied?

No