Story 123

If I may, I would like to start by saying, my story is long and weird. Let me jump right in to about when I was in first grade. It was the first day of school. Being a girl my age at the time, it was scary. The bus, where all the other kids , that's where I think everything started.

Obviously I was scared out of my mind. So what does a child do? I cry. Boy do I cry, I was wailing on the bus, right next to a girl. Next thing I knew, she reached over and scratched my face. Leaving a scratch from under my left eye to my chin.

Luckily it didn't scar. Any way, after ward my mother confronted the girls grandmother. The only reason the girl could give for scratching me was, "I was being a stupid head."

Now, go forward...three years. Now in fourth grade, I felt like I was on top of the world. I was getting good grades, having fun, playing. That was until the bully(#1) decided to mess with me.

"You think your all that but your stupid! And your ugly!" She shouted, ruining my whole day. Now I will admit, my arms aren't the most hairless. But does that make me ugly?

That type of teasing went on for months. Until I was passed to Fifth grade. Even then, she teased me. Some things I didn't understand. "You stupid *offensive homosexual slur* " She yelled one time.

At that time I had no idea what that slur meant. I wish I still didn't. But then my mother talked to her mother. The girl informed me weeks after my mother spoke to her mother. That the only reason her mom didn't beat mine up, was because she was pregnant.

At that point I lost control, and that was the first fight I had. Afterwards, I went home crying. Not because I had gotten hurt or anything, I cried because I was afraid I had hurt my bully.

It just got worse. I don't know why I was the target for bullying 5-7th grade. Maybe it was because of the homosexuality I discovered in sixth grade.

Yes, I decided early that I didn't care about gender, as long as a person loved me. Well I fell for a girl at the ending of 5th grade and the beginning of 6th. We held hands, hugged, you know "Dated."

Well, that made her an outcast too. We were freaks. People would constantly remind us that we were different from them. My 4-5th grade bully had moved away. Now it was the whole school bullying us.

After 6th grade I moved on to 7th. To which rumors spread so fast it was like wild fire. When I started being friends with this girl, she told me one day. "I can't be friends with a pansexual freak"

I went home and cried, couldn't tell anyone why. They wouldn't understand. So now I'm in seventh grade. Back on the bus I am again. This time the girl who was my "friend" had her twin sister bully me too.

It sucked. Try having two people shine their phone lights in your eyes. It wasn't even cool in the slightest way.

One day I earned the tilte "Whore" by, who else? The two girls. It was because I sat next to her sisters ex boyfriend. We were talking about how the science lecture was boring. Then out of no where I hear "She's a whore too, everyone!"

"Whore" lasted for about two months. Then they moved onto another poor soul. I have low self esteem, which I'm really working on. I've gotten a lot better at appreciating myself. I know bullying leaves a scar that may or may not be visible. But that doesn't represent you. You can make something better of yourself. Their words mean nothing.

I've accepted the fact that people are rude. Now I try and see to it that every day is my best day. I try my hardest to keep my head up. Now, if I may, I would like to end on a quote from Abraham Lincoln. "I would rather be a little nobody. Than an evil somebody"