Submission 939

#Nomorebullying

My story:

As much it sickens me to say this but bullying is real and it is not a TREND. I mean the cyber bullying, physical and mental bullying. I havn't faced cyber bullying or physical bullying but the worst of all the Mental Bullying. The Black and White differences. When I say this you will think it only happens in abroad. But it happens here too. I mean common don't tell me you don't turn your heads while on bike to see a girl, whether she is your type or not, or maybe point and laugh with your friends. Well sorry to burst your bubble its not funny. Even when you don't know them. At the age of 5 I wasn't able to speak back but the snide comments, are still engraved in my memories, always sitting alone in lunch period, or even now when on the road. Whether its school or Road, society never fails to surprise me. Being pushed around by kids, I still remember my aunt grew tired of things happening to me that she won't let me play around them and instead take me to different parks or teach me new, new things. Well in some way it turned out better cause that's when I came to know about my drawing skills. When I had cried hard enough my brother told me to stand up and be the person I am and my mom dad taught me to conqure them with sarcasm.

Things havn't changed much, I know its easy to judge then be judged. But for me my friends saved me.

But there are people out there who have none. Come on people stop the bullying, bully and the person watching others being bullied both are equally guilty. You know so much for calling us freak, sorry to say those who bully are sadist taking pleasure in someone else's pain.

'STOP BULLYING'

This is my story, I'm still fighting.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING OUT TIME TO READ THIS.

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT OTHERS TELL YOU. STAY THE SAME.

I'm love to share my story not because it's a sob story but my Fight story.

#anti-bullying

ADVICE: I would Just like to say stay strong, stay same keep smiling.

Don't end your life it's not worth it. Share your problems so people can help you.

And Sarcasm is the best way to conquer it. Be Better than them.