Story 441

Let's start with who I am.

I am BelladonnaVonChrist. You may have heard of me from the comments on this book.

Those who have heard of me already know what happened to me.

But what I told them is incomplete.

This is my true story.

---

When I was in kindergarten, my life was perfect. High grades, spoiled by my mother and grandparents (I haven't seen my father that time.) and everyone in the school loved me.

There was no such thing about bullying in my school. It never existed.

Makes sense. That school was small.

I moved to a different school when I reached grade one. That time, I met my father, went to a big school, experienced playing in a very large playground with so many flowers and plants etc.

That time, I was bullied.

I was befriending people that time. I tried to befriend a boy who was older than me (he was grade 2 that time and he was my service mate) but he yelled at me and pushed me.

The next days were hell for me. The boy kept bullying me in different ways. Name calling, shoving, yelling at my ear, spreading rumors, telling my friends to stay away from me.

I tried telling my parents but they didn't do anything...

I changed schools the next year. This is the school I go to today.

Same thing from when I was grade one. Bullied for making friends.

I was mocked, laughed at, yelled at, wrestled, pinched, slapped. They spreaded rumors about me. Alot of rumors that it even reached the higher grades.

How I know? Well the higher grades know who I am and tease me.

Despite that, I stayed in the school. I didn't tell my parents anymore. The don't care.

My grades depleted, too. My parents didn't notice.

The next year, I was placed in the first section. The pilot section. The smartasses section.

I was bullied by my idol that time. She and I were friends back in grade two. When she saw me being bullied, she joined in.

She made my self-esteem go down. She imprinted in my mind that I am talentless, ugly, unwanted, stupid, unloved.

Hell, the class laughed at me everytime I tried to do something.

When I try to speak in group activities, the silence me by pulling my hair. When I try to contribute, the remove my contributions and sometimes even slap me for it.

When I try to sing, they mock me for it. When I get high grades, they call me a cheater.

Note, we were nine that time.

Grade four. I will never forget this.

I was part of a group project once. There were two of us who wanted to paint. I told the other girl that we can take turns. The bitch cried.

OH SO THATS HOW IT IS. YOU CRY ABOUT THAT AND GET EVERYONE TO CARW WHILE I CRY AND SIT HERE AND CUT AND EVERYONR LAUGHS AT ME

Sorry.

Anyway. Everyone pushed me out of the classroom and threw my bag in the trashcan and yelled at me and even banged my head on the wall.

They even tried making me cut my tongue.

Now my readers know why I made the reader cut her tongue in my latest crush x reader.

On my tenth birthday, same year, the bitch promised to protect me. When I came to class on my birthday, the bitch made everyone hurt me.

I got so many cuts and bruises that day. The teacher even asked if I was going home.

Writing this is making me feel... ---

Because of that, I was traumatised by promises, friends, humanity in general.

Grade five, things toned down a bit. No one listened to me as usual but the bullying toned down.

Except for a few bruises there.

Grade six, last year 2014, the class made me cut my left arm with a sharp comb.

If any of my classmates read this.. You remember this?

YOU REMEMBER EVERYTIGNG YOU DID TO ME? YOURE GOING TO ASK ME WHY I ALWAYS CRY WHERE AS YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CAUSED EVERYTHING. DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOIBG TO ME??!?

Damnit I need to stop.

Why do I even bother to do this? Not much people wouldn't care.

And don't you dare start saying "Im here for you blablabla"

NO.

Dont. I HATE IT. People act like they care but they really dont!

IF THEY CARE THEN WHERE WERE THEY?!

Grade seven, which is now, I am being ignored. People appreciate my talents but push me away. When I drum, no one wants me to drum even though I was better by comparison. When I draw, people force me to stop.

I can't handle it anymore. They even force me to cut.

Oh, I forgot to mention, I lost my facebook too because I was being cyberbullied.

I can't handle it anymore. This is all that I can say for now.

I hope my voice can reach you when it cant reach my own parents.

My username is BelladonnaVonChrist.

My age is 12. Im turning thirteen this august 14.

Im female. I am an artist. I am a writer. I am 200% against bullying. Yes 200 bc 100 is too low.

Dont tell me cheasy stuff btw. It pisses me off.

Thanks for listening. Bye.