Story 80

They said it started in third grade.

The teachers said they even remember we became friends, and enimes at the same time.

I really don't know if this counts, but I guess I'm just going to share my story anyways.

I guess you could say we were "Frenimes". We would fight one day, and the next it was like nothing happened and we were still the beat of friends.

This happened til 5th grade. And in fifth grade, it seemed the worst.

One of our friends, Friend2, was having a birthday party. During the party, my Frenime(the one I fought with) picked up the cake knife and said "I'm going to kill Friend3." In a angry way before setting it back down. This, set off a trigger of events.

Fifth grade actually, believe it or not, pretty well. I had been put into the same class as my boyfriend, which was the second time only. (We had been dating since 2nd grade.) I was so happy, so was he. But, sadly, we were spreaded as I was put into a different class, because Frenime was in there, as well as Friend3. Because of Frenime's little thing, Friend3 and I were set into different classes.

That's just the beginning of the school year.

Now, in my new class, I was still pretty happy and I made a new friend, but I started to slip away from Friend3's friendship. It was okay with me at the time, for she was changing into something I kinda didn't want to be. Now, Frenime was just trying to be like "oh, were the best of friends. No worry here." But my other friends and I were starting to see she wasn't the best person to hang around.

When the talent show rolled around, she tried to make us do things we didnt want to, like do cart wheels across the stage and sing a song we didn't like and practice every single day until finally, we quit. We didn't enter the talent show.

Finally, the end of fifth grade. This, is when me, and my friends saw Frenime literally go insane. She tried to jump off a slide, she kept asking for something sharp, she ran around like a manic, and when we told the teacher, she completely changed into something else and I can't exactly remember what, but my boyfriend does.

After fifth grade, she moved.

I actually have texted her and it seems she has changed and is moving to another state after 8th grade, but me and my friends will ALWAYS remember her from before.