Submission 625

This is a special submission for my friend (who I will call FRIEND1) who has been physically bullied and couldn't find how to submit her form into this book.

=========

So my friend, FRIEND1, I had a fight with her last week, and with my other friend, FRIEND2. I've known FRIEND2 for 6 years and FRIEND1 for about 9 months. They were both real good friends and I appreciate their company. FRIEND1 went up to me the day we had a fight and said, "why are we fighting?" "Because FRIEND2 started an unnecessary fight." I replied. I didn't want to sound selfish or rude.

"Well I came to apologise, for that..." She said. She handed me a small blue piece of paper with my name on it. She walked off and I read it.

It said that she had been physically bullied since grade 3, such as kicking, punching, slapping and pinching. She had also been called things like fat and ugly etc.

I went up to her at lunch and asked if she was telling the truth. She said she crossed her heart and hoped to die, so I believed her. I walked off, and at the end of lunch, people told me she wanted to commit suicide.

Today, I fixed everything with my 2 friends. THey helped me a lot. But to this day, FRIEND1 stil occasionally wants to commit suicide, after she found out her most trusted friend who liked her since grade 1, didn't like her back, even after he kissed her.

She was heartbroken. And still is. I feel like I need to fix this somehow. Does anyone have ideas of how i can stop her from suiciding or doing something completely stupid?