Submission 702

I've experienced all types of bullying. Who bullied me? Yeah, too many people to count. I was in 6th grade when everything started, I had just turned 11 at that point. I had these two really good friends, or at least I thought so. Anyway, one of them completely betrayed me when she started a rumor that I had lost my virginity to my step-brother and had an abortion. Well, matter of fact I didn't have a step-brother, and to this day I still don't! Those girls eventually collected an army of haters. They hounded me every day and called me "ugly", "fat", "slutty", "whore", "paddle-girl", and "chipmunk chunks". Day after day I would come home an cry. My parents both wouldn't get home till a few hours after I did so I cried for a decent hour everyday. The the other hour or so I either spent reading or sitting with my cat being depressed. I was diagnosed with depression at the age of 11 1/2. It was bad. I self-harmed daily. When I was 12 I attempted suicide. I still wonder why I told nobody about my bully problem. The bullying stopped in mid 7th grade when people found out I attempted suicide.

My lesson learned was that I should never give up because everything that's starts, eventually has to come to an end. Every night my little sister kisses my scars and prays about how wonderful, and how proud she is of me.

I am loved.

And so are you.

If I did it. You can do it.

WE can do it.