Story 177

I started being bullied in fifth grade in fourth grade I had moved from the city to a small country town. So Fifth grade year this girl would just say mean things to be about how her skin was smooth and pretty and mine was ugly it shouldn't be like that. One day we were partners in class and she kept telling me she was going to knock my vagina off so when I got home I told my sister she my mom she told the principal.

Fifth grade summer I experienced peer pressure. I was at a sleep over at my best friends house and another friend of ours was there. We played truth or dare which wasn't that bad but then Friend 2 said we should play spin the bottle. I said no I didn't want to. She said all girls and friends do it for experience. Long short my mom found out and I had to stop being friends with them. (Were know friends again just not as close)

Then I started thinking about if I actually like girls but that's for later. Sixth garde year I was the average nerd who loved books and all that stuff I got teased occasionally and I didn't have any style then but I had come to conclusioni was an atheist and everyone found out in the small religious town quickly people stuffed bibles in my face told me I was going to hell told me bible verses people at recess made me talk to them about it. I also got called pizza face and such for my acne. (Still have it not as bad using proactiv and I'm currently agnostic)

Seventh grade year I got into everything bands youtube emo you know what I mean. So by now I had come to terms that I was bisexual and I'd only came out to my (new) best friend.

I was still in athletics and being in the locker rooms was horrible girls would indirectly talk about me while I was there and in my last hour we had all four of the douches. A name that surprisingly I had started and actually more then half the girls in my grade called them the 4 douches now.

They were mean and foul and they said stuff that just made me humiliated and blush a lot to the point where I never talked and tried to make myself unnoticeable on hopes that wouldn't say anything. This wasn't the worst thing that happened that year.

I started coming out to several people and I told one of my friends and we started dating. We had our own gay squad we were all bi and there was four of us two of us dating the other two crushing on each other.

One accidental txt and some rat ruined everything. I had txted my girlfriend something about us coming out and her mom had her phone she took my girl out of school for a week and I had to plead her not to tell my mom. Some one out of the four people who knew we were dating had snitched because the whole school was talking about it .

In the locker room girl "accidental" asked if I broke up with her yet and then said ooops I meant him. A lot of people asked me about it eventually it settled down .other things had happened but that was the worst.

I cut my hair shorter and shorter and now it a pixie cut and dyed purple I'm out of the closet to everyone about being bi but that happened during summer I'm still in the closet about being gender fluid.

My 8th grade year is coming up I hope it goes fine I'm still insecure and depressed and slightly bulimic didn't feel like sharing that phase the only self harm I do is scratching and I have a lot of phobias and have slight acne I'm still dating my girl and next year I want to come back strong I'm eating healthy working out being my self and want to show all those bullies I'm awsome still sorry to say I'm not sure if it gets better not I hope 8 grade year I can get away from the negativity.