Story 432

I guess my bullying experience was a bit more quiet than others. People stared a lot at me. And I didn't understand why. I thought I was pretty. It started in the 8th grade. I had a stage in which even my mother said I was chubby, but in an affectionate way. I grew out of in the summer. I got a long torso, cut my hair a few inches and felt beautiful. In the ninth grade it was a little different. Not only did people stare, but my friends were little, my self-esteem low. It wasn't too harsh though just lonely. I would lie to my parents I was hanging out with my friends in the library, but I really was going alone.

I guess it's really at a low now. This past year was hard. I got even taller, and focused more on the images of what a woman's body and wanted to be thinner. I had family issues as well. I won't go into those much. It's a losing battle to talk about some parts of the past. I thought more about how I wanted to look. Girls at my school looked so much prettier than me. And people would tell boys they should go out with me, but the boy would gag. Every single one of them. That hurt. It all did. Let's see what the new grade has in store.

But I just want to say to all bullied out there. Don't let it stop the happy ending that will come at the end of the tunnel. But maybe it's not about the happy ending, maybe it's about the story. And what you decide to live for is your choice.