Story 169

My life was perfect .. Until my cousin died in a car crash ... I remember the funeral walking up to her lifeless dead body laying in the casket bringing tears into my eyes. I reached up to her hand and chills went up my spine then said "I promise I'll be nice to my sisters , I'll never forget you I love you " . I kissed her head and walked away knowing I'd never see her again.

The funeral ended and we all headed out side , I followed my family to where we were going to burry her. My Dad handed me a white rose and I went up to the coffin and threw it down onto the coffin . The men in black started to lift her down and I sobbed into my dads chest , knowing that things will never be the same.

A couple days later , I headed back to school where things took a turn for the worst. You see, I being the positive person used to think that everyone liked Me, sadly I was wrong .

These boys came up to me at lunch ,"Hey , Hold your tounge and say Apple" said one of the boys . I thought they were being funny so I did it "as whole" they laughed and I just thought they were trying to be my friends right?

Time went on , I went home and got a phone call from a guy pretending to be my best friend at the time. " if you come back to school I'll kill you" .

I dropped the phone and the message finally got through my head.. I was being bullied.

Sixth grade :was the year my life fell apart.My uncle and cat died which were two horrible things that happens that year.. And the bullying got worse..

I would walk into school and "popular guys" would come up to Me and say "Ewe" "fat ass! " , skank ! "... "kill yourself ".

At first I ignored ignored it but, as time progressed it only got worse ..

I stopted eating .. I went from 140 pounds to 100 .. I was broken yet no one noticed the pain behind my mask..

Seventh grade :came home one day and saw my Facebook was hacked.. People sked me

"are you lesbian? " and Etc . I had no idea what was going on .. Until I clicked on my page ..

Just walked out of the closet

Time :20 minutes ago

Who was to see me naked I'll pay

20 minutes ago

I told people that the person who posted this wasn't me and obvidly I like men . I have nothing against gays or lesbians at all .. And no one believed me.

I ran to my mother crying , broken about what has happens .

Time passed , I found my cat dead on my sisters bed.. And that broke my heart ..

The bullying continued and I felt numb

So I took it out on myself.

I began to cut at age twelve , the pain was so releving that I felt happy. My friends found out and were pissed, my teacher did as well and turned me in . I hated her so much for it but she saved my life...

I remember seeing my mom in tears and thought to myself I need to stop .. But how?

The same year I started to get abused, by this boy I loved he would hit , bite, punch and scratch me making my life a living hell, I thought he'd change he never did .

Freshman Year: I entered highschool . Around October I began to get bullied again , and I ended up relapsing . Two years clean all gone to waste .. I thought of myself as a monster .

Then one day I opened up, I was sitting in band when this guy awnsered the phone and told me to go to guidance. Later he asked me why then , I told him in private.