Submission 953

This isnt my story, it is my best friends story. I got her permission to share it, because she feels like shit when she talks about it.

It all really started in middle school. It started out as verbal, but got really physical after a while. They would call her a slut, lesbian, and tease her about that sort of stuff.

I used to always give her a ride home, as her dad was an alcloholic and didnt care.

One day, i was waiting for her over by the tree that we always stood by. She was late, really late. It was 30 minutes after shool ended and i started panicing. I ran back, and found her crying in a ditch by the road. She had her clothes ripped, and cuts all over her face. They punched her, and clawed at her face by the looks of it. She had explained that they were all girls, and had sexually harassed her. Through this, they said things like "i know you like it you whore" "such a slut" and so on. I knew the only thing she would let me do is clean her up.

I just so happened to have extra clothes with me, and i helped her change. We walked home as she explained more of the story in detail.

She had attempted suicide at my house, and i kept her there for a week, staying by her side. She has partially recovered, but now has an issue being near anyone.

ADVICE: Tell someone. There is always a way to fix your bullying issue.