Submission 948

first things first, I was cyberbullied. People would take pictures of me and photoshop them to make me look fatter than I already am, and put captions like "wow look at how ugly and fat she is" and "omg, she's such a bitch, she needs to go on a diet".

I tried to confront them about it, but they pushed me into a ditch and beat me up. The teachers just watched on as i screamed and cried.

It hurt. I did go on a diet, just a very extreme one. I would only eat one piece of bread and a glass of water every week, which I would immediately throw up. Week. (even now, the word week always registers as weak)Needless to say, I was hospitalized after a month after I passed out and someone actually noticed that I looked like a skeleton. They had to force me to start eating again, but once I started gaining weight again I quit eating again.

I've battled anorexia and bulimia for years now, and the hospital has become my home away from home. The kids at school continued to cyberbully me because now I was too skinny, and I was forced to drop out of school to be homeschooled after I tried to shoot myself during the break period. My battle continues today, I can still see my former classmates Instagramming about me, and I have to be under constant surveillance so I don't try to kill myself again. I joined Wattpad a few weeks ago, and just now found this book. Thank you so so so so much for sharing this book, I thought I was all alone but I'm not. I've never felt to comforted in my life, that there are people that have gone through the same things as me. So thank you again. :)