Story 322

I really don't know if this is bullying or not, but I need to tell you.

This history commenced the day that one of my best friends went to my house to sleep, when she, my brother and I were dinner my bro said something bad to me without bad intentions only for fun the thing was "chivo" (I know, is Spanish), we laughed so much because of this and then we went to sleep.

One day when my "best friend" and all my "friends" met in a park(if I can call them it) my bf without bad intentions told to all of them the history of what my bro said to me , we laughed so much and I thought "That's for fun, only for fun" but no, thet commenced call me chivo for ALL, for good and bad things till the point that they were always angry with me and they always called me this bad thing, I was feeling so bad and everyday they bully me, all the day, all the week, all the life, that said that if I didn't be with them, who wants to be with me, being my friend? And the worse thing is that I was believing it. One day at my class at school a boy commenced call me really bad things and punch me, every time that he saw me he punch me or call me bad things, till the point that EVERYDAY I was crying at my room without tell this to anybody, I went to school really afraid to met with the boy and my "friends" bully me too so I didn't had a minute with peace, I was always crying, thinking that I didn't had any friends.

One day at the finish of school I was going home crying and a boy try to helped me (a day now he is my friend) and he told to my brother that people were bully me at school so my brother went to the car and drove to the house of the boy who bully me and punch her face, then he went to all of my "friends" houses and said that if they only talk toe they will punch her faces , till this day I changed my friends, my life really change, but I'm continue hating my town, I'll never can't forget what the did to me, I'm being bully now a day but its so much better because I'm at summer holidays and idk who will be the next year, I only can hope that this history can help someone.