Story 155

It started in december about a year and a half ago i went on a school trip and my bag went missing my bully ( who wasnt bullying me at the time) had been hiding bags all day so my friend told the teacher . We later found my bag at reception and he was really mad because he got in trouble.

When we got back to school he spread rumors that I was a snitch and a snake and a tattle and i coukdnt walk down hallways without being scared of names or worse ...

It stopped for a while and i thought that was the end of it ... It wasnt he started getting worse and moving my stuff taking my bag and putting it across the class so i'd have to get it and poke me in the neck or the side whcih both hurt and tickle so i'd react and he'd laugh and continue.

Recently I also found out a girl who i helped when she was new around the school and is supposedly my friend talks about me behind my back to my besfriend.

I know im not the greatest friend but it just hurts a lot because she comments on the things i cant change because my past has shaped me that way.

I know this isnt as bad as some people but it's affecting me And the way i act and im just so done with it.

Sorry if this is a waste of time you dont have to publish this if you dont feel like its worth it.