Submission 1019

I've always been obese since birth and obviously people see that as a perfect time to bully. As a kid I used to think "Who cares? I'm me" but as I grow older, people's opinions started mattering more to me so I decided to change. I worked out more and only ate one meal per day. Soon, I lost 20 pounds. One of the many bullies, who's now fatter than me, would always use me as an excuse for his obesity. (E.g. "At least I'm not as fat as *my name*!") And when he saw my result he finally shut up and people stopped bullying me, or so I thought. Soon I found out that everyone sees me as a weird attention whore bookworm with no life and the popular pretty girls in my class would start "stalking" me as though I was their next mystery. I tried to change but I wasn't sure how. I didn't have many friends and never understood people, I still don't. I tried changing multiple times but was (and still am) treated like a weirdo by everyone.(student, teacher, family). Now, graduating from elementary school, all my close friends are separated and I found out that the one girl I considered my best friend treats everyone that way and that I wasn't special. Soon it became difficult to talk to anyone at all so I stay quiet. In 7th grade (that I currently am in) almost none of the students in my school even know I exist and even the teachers are oblivious to my presence. And whenever my parents so much as say a word to me it's only to scold me, judge me or tell me to do a chore. In primary school I even fell in love with one of the teachers and my friends would make fun of me because they could tell. It was ok... until they decided to tell it straight to the teacher. My life was ruined.

Also, taking the 16 personality test, I found out my personality was that of many "evil villains" and I must admit, I've never seen wrong in any of their thinkings.

I overwhelmed myself day and night and began to feel depression take over. The only reason I didn't commit suicide was A) it would be stupid because if I do, people would know I couldn't bare my problems and "chose the easy way out"

B) my sister... dear oblivious 4-year-old sister...

Currently, I still have trouble understanding mankind and don't really know who I am...