Story 180

When i was in middle school about 13 years old i hung out with some girls after shool because we all went to an after school program.At that time most of my friends at school had 'relationships' with boys and they still do but enough about them.

On one normal day of my oh so 'popular' (sarcasm)life i walked up to the class that i was assigned to.I saw them all sitting there and motioning me to an empty seat. So, i sat down.The class went on and then it was break.Thats when everything went down.

Bully:you really need makeup.

Me: why?

Bully: you havent looked in the mirror?

I was getting tense and nervous and my eyes started welling up but i tried not to cry.

Bully #2: yeah and then you can have a boyfriend like us because we're pretty like that.

My blood started to boil inside me and i decide that was it. I punched her in the face and ran to the nearest restroom. I was followed by a boy i have caught staring at me in science and english class even though it was a girls restroom he still went in. Nobody was there and then he asked me what had happened.

Boy:are you okay?

Me:yeah..

Quickly after i added

"No,actually im not okay"

Boy:what happened?

After i explained he pulled me into a hug and said that i should tell someone but i said that it wasnt that bad. I heard someone and before i could alert him the two girls that i never wanted to see were standing there.

Bully:oh look here the lil bitch finally got a little boyfriend!

He stayed quiet and so did i. I got so red which is almost impossible because i am light tan and i have never gotten red before and i could feel my cheeks getting hot.

Bully #2: about time! Wait is she forcing you to pretend to be her boyfriend? I knew you were desparate but a slut?! Never..oh nevermind i actually thought of that so many times.

After she said that he got up in her face and said something that i will never forget," listen here bitch, she isint a slut and she will never be one the only slut here is you how many guys have you dated huh? 8 right? who's the slut now? She has never dated a guy in her life but you cant blame her blame all of the idiots out there that dont notice her! She is a gorgeous generous girl that i love! So dont ever call her a slut or talk to her or you will be in some trouble!" after he said that i completley froze and he pulled me in for another hug. But then that bitch interrupted and said' "just watch your back lil bitch you are a worthless piece of shit!" and then she walked out.i started bawling my eyes out but the blue eyed boy that was there helped me through all of it even though it doesnt seem like really bad bullying compared to other peoples bullying it still hurt really bad because i am a sensitive person. But a week later he told me to tell someone so i did.

Me: excuse me Ms.******* may i speak with you for a second?

Teacher:im all ears

Me:so something happened last week i dont know if you noticed but i got bullied..

After i told her she made me move to a different class where the boy who helped me was at. Ever since then we have been best friends and he asked me if i wanted to be his girlfriend i accepted and we are very happy.i havent seen those girls but i do get called things behind my back but i dont really care.(im 16 now)