Story 130

2 years ago, i start to get calls from a guy i do not know. That could probably be a prank or a joke but i don't find it funny at all because it's involve with raping.

I'm a girl, 8th grade now. I remember i ignored most of the call because i was terrified, the calls begin to be a rutine, i always got them in 9 pm, and i know those bikes that stopped infront of my house when the call happened wasn't coinsidence.

I cried a lot because i spent most of my days in my house alone because my parents are out working. So i sometimes sat there in my room, and when my phone rang. I just cried, until it stopped.

I remembered getting my first anxiety attack because i decided that i don't want this guy to bother me again, i threatned to call the police but he said that he would rape me and he would do the same thing to my mom, so i slammed the phone. And i got anxiety attack, i felt like i almost die.

I kept sobbing, and it was.. out of control and it was hard to breath. I told my friends about this, i'm a really sociable person so i have a lot of aquintance, some of my friends asked me to hang out but i don't want to because i was scared that the guy would find me.

Because the guy know my name.

My friends started to call me a 'home kid' that means that i spent too much time in my house and i didn't got out too much.

Mostly, it means that i'm a loser

I answered her by, "Well sorry because i'm keeping myself safe from those lunatic rapist." And we never talked again.

They started to bully me, sometimes they're nice, sometimes they just don't.

They started to shove me around the hall and when i talked to boys they yelled

"Whore!" "Bitch!" To me.

They didn't know that sometimes i just can't sleep because i'm afraid that guy would come to my house and hurt my mom.

So i made myself cry to sleep. I hurt myself.

sometimes i just stare at the window and my friends tease me trough message like

"Wanna hangout? Oops i forgot you're such a home kid right now"

"You do know that you're a loser now right?"

"No fuuunnn loser!"

Lovely right.

While they're having fun and bitch behind my back.

I'm suffering with suicidal thoughts

I fight back, a lot. Sometimes it get worse because they shoved me to one of the locker and slap me for being such a "loser".

It's useless, i fight back, they won't stop, they get worse, i fight back, and it's like we're in a circle.

They still do that to me until now, i basically have no TRUE friend.

My life is sad.

But i'm not giving up just yet.