Story 423

Cyberbullied.

I was cyber bullied for trying to fix something.

It only happened to me a couple months ago.Yes.its me,the girl from story 398,Chels

One day I walked to school and noticed one of my friends weren't hanging out in our usual group,she was hanging out with a group we despise.

I pulled her arm to get her back but she pulled away.The friend 1 was new in our group,I asked her why she wasn't hanging out with them

"Friend 2 lied to me.." She said

I walked all the way to my group of friends and asked all of them why she was upset (just in case she was lying) they told me because one of them lied to her.

I got a bit annoyed and mad.She was the person in our group who would always create drama over the most stupid of things.But I got more annoyed because she wouldn't get over a lie.A LIE.

If you know me well I'm someone who likes to fix things,not broken items,broken friendships.

I had friend 1's kik and I wanted to talk to her.She was bullied in her old schools but in this school she hadn't been bullied.But she got upset at the smallest of things.Which is why I think she couldn't get over the lie,I listened to her stories of how she was bullied (they weren't.that.serious.) and I always heard about how one person would defend her.She never stood up for herself and her bullies were always the one who had to apologise.

Back to talking to her on kik.

I told her about how our group misses her,needs her back for something but she denied because she wanted friend 2 to apologise.I told her how a lie is such a small dent in a friendship

(If it involves love then obviously not)

I told her how I used to be lied to all the time

(I had a friend who used to ditch me all the time for someone else)

And how I got sick of lies and finally let tears out.I got over a ton of lies that felt huge but weren't every time I look back at the past.I told her that things like this shouldn't affect her that big.

She told me how she was feeling upset because of the lie.She had been friends with friend 2 for months and she told me she is no longer feels trusted.She told me how she doesn't belong in the school and everyone doesn't like her.

I got confused.We made friends with her..our school is friends with each other even in different year groups

I took a screen shot and sent it to a group chat of my friends (friend 1 left the group chat when it all started) I told them about how upset she was.

A couple days past and we were avoiding each other.I had absolutely no idea what or why she was until I got home.I had got a message from her

'Why did you show everyone this fight?! I can't trust you!' Is what she said

It shocked me.It really did.But it also pissed me off.I had told her things that were actually making me cry,I had been trying to make her smile and she considers it a fight?!

At this point I was mad.

I made long messages saying how this isn't really something to be sad about or fight about,I told her a lot of things that were on my mind.After two messages I realised how it wasn't me.This is not how I should've reacted.

One day I decided to talk to her again on Kik.She sent messages to me saying

'Why are you forcing me to forgive her?!' Is what her messages would usually be to me